Microsoft has released Update Rollup 5 to Exchange Server 2010 SP3 which contains these fixes:
- 2887459 Public folder expiry time is set incorrectly in Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- 2892257 Email items are lost when you move items between shared folders by using EWS delegate access
- 2897935 “Cannot save the object ‘FolderName'” error message when you try to replicate Exchange Server 2010 public folders
- 2898908 EdgeTransport.exe crashes if the From field is empty in an email message →']);" class="more-link">Continue reading
Microsoft has released a critical security update which, if not implemented could lead to remote code execution on the Exchange Server.
They problem affects both Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013.
Read about it here: MS13-105
Microsoft has found a critical problem in the WebReady Document Viewing and Data Loss Prevention modules of Exchange, which can lead to remote code execution in Exchange.
See the Security Bulletin MS13-061 from Microsoft and download the updates to you favorite Exchange version.
Just had an issue were an DPM 2010 keep failing on backup of an Exchange 2010 server.
Both consistency check and create recovery point failed on the server.
The Error in the DPM log was
Description: Recovery point creation jobs for Exchange Mailbox Database National2010 on mail03-mbx.contoso.com have been failing. The number of failed recovery point creation jobs = 25.
If the datasource protected is SharePoint, then click on the Error Details to view the list of databases for which recovery point creation failed. (ID 3114)
DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for E:ExchangeNational-Log on mail03-mbx.contoso.com (ID 2033 Details: The system cannot find the path specified (0x80070003)) →']);" class="more-link">Continue reading
A new version of pst capture has been released. Go get it here if you want to get rid of you old pst files.
Update 6 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 has been released, so if you not ready for Service pack 3 or Exchange 2013 yet, then this is the update for you.
- 2489941 The “legacyExchangeDN” value is shown in the “From” field instead of the “Simple Display Name” in an email message in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2717453 You cannot move or delete a folder by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2733608 Corrupted Japanese DBCS characters when you send a meeting request or post a reply to a posted item in a public folder in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2734635 Folder-associated information (FAI) items are deleted when you run the New-InboxRule cmdlet or change Inbox rules in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2737046 AutoPreview feature does not work when you use Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment →']);" class="more-link">Continue reading
The new SP3 language pack for Exchange 2010 is also available for download here
The new servicepack 3 for Exchange Server 2010 has been ready for download the last week or so.
So what do you get with SP3, besides the usual fixes:
- Coexistence with Exchange 2013, so you can start right away after to deploy the next big version of Exchange. (you will need the new CU1 fore Exchange 2013)
- Support for Windows 2012. SP3 is a full slipstreamed version of Exchange, which you now can deploy on Windows 2012.
- Support for IE10 – you can now enjoy OWA from you Surface Pro with IE10.
Download it here
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 4 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 which contains the below fixes.
- 2536846 Email messages sent to a mail-enabled public folder may be queued in a delivery queue on the Hub Transport server in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2632409 Sent item is copied to the Sent Items folder of the wrong mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment when a user is granted the Send As permission
- 2637915 “550 5.7.1″ NDR when an email message is sent between tenant organizations in a multi-tenant Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2677727 MRM cannot process retention policies on a cloud-based archive mailbox if the primary mailbox is in an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 organization
- 2685001 Retention policies do not work for the Calendar and Tasks folders in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- 2686540 Journal report is not delivered to a journaling mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2689025 Performance issues when you use the light version of Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2698571 Some email messages are not delivered when you set the MessageRateLimit parameter in a throttling policy in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2698899 Add-ADPermission cmdlet together with a DomainController parameter fails in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2700172 Recipient’s email address is resolved incorrectly to a contact’s email address in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2701162 User A that is granted the Full Access permission to User B’s mailbox cannot see detailed free/busy information for User B in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2701624 ItemSubject field is empty when you run the Search-MailboxAuditLog cmdlet together with the ShowDetails parameter in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2702963 The “Open Message In Conflict” button is not available in the conflict notification message in Exchange Server 2010
- 2707242 The Exchange Information Store service stops responding on an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2709014 EdgeTransport.exe process crashes intermittently on an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2709935 EdgeTransport.exe process repeatedly crashes on an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2713339 Multi-Mailbox Search feature returns incorrect results when you perform a complex discovery search in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2713371 Throttling policy throttles all EWS applications in Exchange Server 2010
- 2719894 The Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service consumes 100 percent of CPU resources and stops responding on an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server
- 2723383 Incorrect time zone in a notification when the Resource Booking Attendant declines a meeting request from a user in a different time zone in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2724188 A subject that contains colons is truncated in a mixed Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2726897 Event 14035 or Event 1006 is logged when Admin sessions are exhausted in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2740358 MS12-058: Vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange Server WebReady document viewing could allow remote code execution: August 14, 2012
Read about it here
Download it here